Join in the fun! Junk Revolution’s traveling junk experiment is about to begin! After considering everyone’s ideas and much junk brain damage, here is the plan…
I will pack up a small flat rate USPS box with 12 small but cool junk items along with a list of 12 participants and addresses. Included in the box will be Chuck, our junk Boy Scout mascot.
When you receive the box you will be instructed to:
1. Carefully open box.(Our goal is to reuse the same box for the entire experiment.)
2. Check out the junk treasures and keep one favorite.
3. Replace your pick with another piece of cool junk.
4. Take a photo of your junk pick and post under this topic, if you like. Also we would love to see a photo of Chuck hangin’ out with you and your junk or visiting a flea…what ever you think Chuck would enjoy.
5. Repack box (don’t forget to include Chuck) and mail to the next person on the list within 3-5 days.
6. You are responsible for the $4.95 to ship.
7. When the box makes the complete circle I will post the new contents and we may start all over again!
Note: Junk does not need to be expensive to be cool!
Box dimensions 5 3/8” x 8 5/8” x 1 5/8”
If you are interested in participating let me know by commenting below. Also, you must email your address to email@example.com to be added to the list.
We will limit the experiment to the first 12 trusty junkers that respond and email the moderator. Chuck will begin his journey July 6th 2009. If all goes well, Sisterhood of the Traveling Junk will be repeated in the fall. Let the traveling junk experiment begin!